Stoked LA Beach Camp is the place to be this summer! Stoked LA is not just another surf camp. We are dedicated to keeping kids safe, to teaching them vital water safety and surf skills, and to having FUN! Each camper will be placed in a small group with others in their age range. Each day we will start with a stretch and warm up before surfing for a couple of hours. After that, we will have lunch in the shade and play games together on the beach. We will finish each day with another session in the water. Each day at Stoked LA is a bit different, however, and will feature parties, games, camper awards, and races. And EVERY day will feature surfing, boogie-boarding, and playing in the surf and sand!
With over 10 years of teaching experience in Los Angeles, Danny is an experienced, enthusiastic teacher and Summer Camp Director. The staff is professional, experienced, very well trained, and are just as eager to get to camp each day as the kids! We pride ourselves on giving each camper individualized attention and care. Our goal is for EVERYONE to have the time of their lives this summer at Stoked LA!
- Stoked LA is located on Venice Beach
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
- Please meet us at the south end of the Venice Pier parking lot, located at the end of Washington Blvd.
Who can attend Stoked LA Beach Camp?
- Campers of all surfing skill levels, from beginner to advanced are welcome to attend. Age Range: 7 - 12 year olds and 13 - 17 year olds will be grouped together.
Student to instructor ratio:
- Four to One (4:1)
What is provided:
- Trained Surf Instructors and Camp Counselors
- Shade and Bottled Water
- Foam Surfboards
- Boogie Boards
- End-of-session Awards for each camper!
- 1 Week (Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm): $495
- 1 Week Half Day (9am - Noon or Noon - 3pm): $299
- 1 Full Day: $100
- 1 Half Day (9am - Noon or Noon - 3pm): $50
- 2 Weeks: $949
- 3 Weeks: $1349
- 4 Weeks: $1749
- Early Drop off: 8am ($15/camper)
- Late Pick Up: 4pm ($15/Camper)