KostaLA Summer Beach Camp 2017!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
KostaLA Beach Camp is the place to be this summer! KostaLA is not just another Beach Camp. We are dedicated to keeping kids safe, to teaching them vital water safety and wave riding skills, and to having FUN! Each camper will be placed in a small group with others in their age range. Each day we will start with a stretch and warm up before boogie boarding for a couple of hours. After that, we will have lunch in the shade and play games together on the beach. We will finish each day with another session in the water. Each day at KostaLA is a bit different, however, and will feature parties, games, camper awards, scavenger hunts, and beach walks. And EVERY day will feature boogie-boarding and playing in the surf and sand!
Click below to download our waiver:
Sample Day at Summer Camp:
- 8:00 - 9:00 Extended Care and Check-In
- 9:00 - 9:30 Sunscreen, Intro, Stretch, Warm-Up
- 9:30 - 11:00 Water Fun
- 11:00 - 11:15 Reapply Sunscreen, Drink Water, Snack
- 11:15 - 12:15 Beach Games, Scavenger Hunts, Hikes, Volleyball
- 12:15 - 12:45 Lunch
- 12:45 - 1:15 Free time on the beach
- 1:15 - 2:30 Boogie Board, Water/Wave Fun!
- 2:30 - 3:00 Clean-Up, Get Ready for Departure/Check-Out
- 3:00 - 4:00 - Extended Care
Student to instructor ratio:
- Five to One (5:1)
What is provided:
- Trained Instructors and Camp Counselors
- Shade and Bottled Water
- Boogie Boards
- Rashguards (for campers attending camp for 4+ days only - Rashguards are also available for purchase for $45)
- End-of-session Awards for each camper!
Camper Packing List:
- Beach Towel
- Water bottle
- Swim suit
- Wetsuit (optional)